- There is a one-time facility to make corrections in their admit card.
- TS EAMCET has exam centers in 18 cities in the following places: Hyderabad (5), Telangana (10) and Andhra Pradesh (3).
Details that can be modified:
- Name of the qualifying examination
- Year of passing of the qualifying exam
- Instruction medium in the qualifying exam
- Selected language for EAMCET 2019 exam
- The place of study
- Urdu translation for EAMCET 2019
- Mother’s name of the candidate
- State and district of birth of the candidate
- Special category
- Local area status
- Category of the student
- Parent’s annual income
- Higher Secondary Examination marks
- Email ID of the candidate
- Correspondence address of the candidate
- Mobile number & details of the Aadhar Card
Details that cannot be modified:
- Candidate’s name
- Date of birth
- Hall Ticket number
- Regional Test Centers
- Father’s name
Details in Hall Ticket/ Admit Card
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Candidate’s Address
- Stream/Course Name
- Local Status (domicile)
- Candidate’s Signature & Photograph
- Exam Center, Date & Time
- Hall Ticket No.
- Signature of the Convener (scanned sign)
- Important instructions
Exams & Exam Center
- Candidates need to verify documents.
- Candidates need to preserve hall ticket/admit card.
- Candidates need to arrive at the test/exam center 30 minutes before the exam to familiarize themselves with the online test format. Those who arrive late will not be allowed to sit for the exams.
- Candidates will not be allowed to get up before the exam is over.
Documents to be carried with the Hall Ticket
- Original and xerox copy of a valid photo id proof of any of these: passport/PAN Card/voter ID/aadhar card/driving license
- Caste/Disability certificate for reserved candidates
- Respective document in case of a name change
Materials allowed at the exam center
- Photo ID Proof
- Black/ Blue ball point pen
- Pencil and eraser
Materials not allowed at the exam center
- Log books
- Cell phones & the instruction sheet