- Cut off is the minimum score used for admission to colleges affiliated with COMEDK.
- Candidates can check the cut off marks online.
- The Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka release the cut off scores before counselling.
- Candidates, who secure more marks than the cut off in COMEDK UGET, will be considered eligible for counselling and admission.
Counselling Schedule 2019
|Rank 1 – 1850||July 1, 2019|
|Rank 1851-4600||July 2, 2019|
|Rank 4601-7200||July 3, 2019|
|Rank 7201-10300||July 4, 2019|
|Rank 10301-14000||July 5, 2019|
|Rank 14001-17950||July 6, 2019|
|Rank 17951-22450||July 8, 2019|
|Rank 22451-27550||July 9, 2019|
|Rank 27551-33250||July 10, 2019|
|Rank 33251-39550||July 11, 2019|
|Rank 39551-47050||July 12, 2019|
- The counselling process for engineering is organized online.
- Following are the steps for counselling:
- Online Registration & Fee payment
The first step of counselling is to should enter individual details through their assigned login id and pay the fee online.
- Options entry & Locking
After the fee payment, the candidate has to log in and select the colleges and courses of their choice. The selection must be in order of preference.
3) Mock Allotment
Candidates are allotted seats and in this process, they have the option to edit their preferences.
- Seat allotment
Seats are allotted to candidates on the basis of ranks in the merit list and the preference submitted by candidates during online counselling and Mock allotment. The final seat allotment is conducted in Bangalore.
At the venue of counselling:
- Submission & Verification of documents
- Registration of candidates:
- Biometric verification
- Photo verification
- Issuance of registration slip
- Seat Allocation
- Depositing the Demand Draft
- Collection of Allotment Letter and Fee Receipt
- Post Allotment of seats, candidates are given
Candidates who accept the seats given to them are not eligible for a second round of counselling. They have to pay INR 50,000 to confirm the seat allotted and report to the allotted college for verification.
- Accept & Upgrade
In this option, candidates can attend the second round of counselling. They have to pay INR 50,000 to confirm the seat allotted and report to the allotted college for verification. If there is no higher option available, then the one allotted in the first round of counselling will be retained.
- Reject & Upgrade
In this option, the candidate must give up the seat allotted in the first round of counselling to participate in the second round. After the second round is successfully done, the candidate will have to pay INR 50,000 to confirm the seat allotted and report to the allotted college for verification.
- Reject & Withdraw
The final option for the candidates is to give up the seat allotted in the first round of counselling but they will be ineligible for the next few rounds of counselling.
- Document Verification & Allotment Letter
- The last step of counselling is only for those candidates who have accepted the allotted seat in the first round of counselling.
- The candidate has to login to their account and download the Verification entry card
- Once the documents are verified, candidates will receive the original allotment letter from the venue of document verification.
- Candidates must report to the allotted college with the allotment letter.
- Counselling for Architecture
- A candidate can take part in the first round of counselling for Architecture if he/she has been allotted an engineering seat in the 1st round of counselling.
- Those who select the architecture seat will have to forego the engineering seat and will not be able to attend future counselling rounds of engineering.
- A candidate can take part in the first round of counselling for Architecture if he/she has not selected an engineering seat in the 1st round of counselling. However, the candidate can still attend the 2nd round of engineering counselling.
- In case a candidate selects an engineering seat in the 2nd round, the earlier architecture seat will automatically get surrendered. The candidate will not be eligible to attend any further round of architecture counselling.
- A candidate can attend the second round of Architecture counselling if he/she does not select an architecture seat during the first round of counselling.