|Availability of COMEDK UGET admit card||May 3, 2019|
|Last date to download admit card||May 11, 2019|
|COMEDK UGET 2019||May 12, 2019|
Details on the Admit card
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s photograph with a digital signature
- COMEDK UGET 2019 application number
- Candidate’s postal address and contact detail
- Exam centre details
- COMEDK UGET 2019 exam date and timings
- Date of birth
- Category of candidate
- ID proof details
- Provision for sticking passport photo
- Instructions for the candidates appearing for entrance exam**
- Report two hours before the exam begins
- Exam hall will open 60 minutes before the test begins.
- Candidates must be seated as soon as they reach. They must report in time to hear general instructions.
- Candidates have to show the originals of the online Thematic Apperception Test (TAT) and the unique photo id proof as instructed in the application form else their candidature will be cancelled.
- After 9:30 am, candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall to take the test.
- No re-exam for those unable to appear on the scheduled date
- Biometric recording will be done before and during the test session (at the discretion of COMEDK) and candidates are required to cooperate.
- Candidates are not allowed to go out of the room temporarily for any reason during the test duration and any attempt in this regard is treated as one of the grounds of dismissal.
- Candidate cannot leave the exam hall before his/her session is complete.
Documents Required on the Exam Day
1) Passport-sized photo
- Two recent passport size photo
- Photo should not be older than three months
- Same as the one affixed to the application form
Mention your name and TAT no. on the back of the photo.
2) Photo ID proof
- Original photo ID
- Photo ID should be same as mentioned in the application form
Should be produced whenever the invigilator asks for it
3) Permissible IDs:
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- School/College ID