The first step is to register for the entrance examination. Following are the details to be filled in the online form:
- The complete name of the candidate
- The candidates’ date of birth
- The candidate’s email id
- The mobile number of the candidate
- The candidate’s address of correspondence
- The course(s) opted by the candidate
- Group subjects chosen by the candidate
- The details of the qualifying exam
- The test center opted for writing the exam and its details
2) Upload documents
Students must upload scanned copies of recent passport photographs and signature as per specifications. The size of the photo must be less than 150 KB and must be in JPEG format.
3) Application Submission Receipt
Aspirants must accept terms and conditions that appear in the dialog window after the documents are uploaded.
4) Payment of fees
Students need to pay fees once the form is submitted online.
5) Lastly, candidates will receive a receipt of confirmation via SMS on the candidate’s registered mobile number