The cut-off marks are the minimum scores to be scored in AUEET 2019 to qualify for admissions. The AUEET cut-offs are published online after the entrance exam. The candidate must score more than the declared cut-off marks to qualify the entrance exam.
- The cut-off is declared online after the AUEET examination.
- The aspirant must score more than the declared cut-off marks to qualify for admissions.
The cut-off criteria depend on the following:
1) The marking trends followed that particular year
2) The previous years’ cut-offs
3) The total number of candidates appearing for the entrance exam that year
4) The total number of candidates who passed the entrance exam
5) The difficulty level of the question paper attempted by candidates
- The Directorate of Admissions, Andhra University finalizes and declares the merit list on the official website tentatively by the third week of May.
- Candidates can log in to the official website
(https://www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/admissions/doa) with their names and AUEET Hall Ticket number to access the merit list.
- Candidates will be allotted ranks based on their performance in the exams. They will be called for counselling depending on the ranks scored by them as per the university’s published list.
- AUEET 2019 counselling will start around June 2019.
- Students have to attend the counselling session along with a parent/guardian
- Students will be allotted seats based on the marks scored by them in the AUEET examination. Those selected through the merit list must attend counselling to secure admission.
- The counselling schedule is published a few days after results are declared.
- Candidates have to get their original documents* for verification
*Documents for Counselling
- AUEET 2019 Rank card and Hall ticket
- Xth and XIIth mark sheet and passing certificate
- Transfer or Leaving Certificate from the institute last attended
- Migration Certificate
- Caste/Category Certificate
- Proof of date of birth
- Physical fitness certificate by an Assistant Civil Surgeon
- 4 passport-sized photos
Steps for Counselling
- Applicants have to visit the helpline centers allotted to them by the Andhra University with the necessary documents and get them verified.
- Candidates have to fill an online form to submit preferences of courses and colleges
- Seat allotment is done based on merit and preference of the course/programme
- Those candidates who wish to apply to a sought after course/college can go through the second round of counselling too.