- Application forms were available to candidates on the official website from March 7, 2019.
- Candidates can fill the application form online and offline.
- There is an instruction booklet for students to follow prior to filling the application form. The booklet is available at the helpline centres set up by authorities.
Steps to fill the form online & offline
*CAP (Children of Armed Personnel), NCC (National Cadet Corps)
- Candidates need to download the form from the website in an A4 sheet.
- Details to be filled in the form:
a) Year of passing Xth std
b) Hall Ticket
c) Date of birth
d) Full name (as mentioned in the birth certificate)
e) Father’s name
f) Residential address
g) Caste categories – BC/SC/ST
h) Special categories (CAP/NCC/Sports and Games/PH) – if any
i) Medium/language of the exam (for candidates comfortable writing in Urdu, they will have to go to Guntur and Nandyal for the same.)
j) The final step is to take the completed application form to the nearest helpline centre and pay the application fees at the counter.