The Admit Card for AP POLYCET 2020 will only be available to those who have applied to appear for the exam. The link will be made live once the date has been announced by the State Board of Technical Education & Training (Government of Andhra Pradesh).
The Admit card contains:
- Applicant’s Name
- Date & time of exam
- Roll number
- Registration Number
- Mailing address
- Date of birth
- Candidate’s signature
- Candidate’s photograph
- Name and address of the examination center allotted to the individual
Instructions on the Admit Card
- Students must report to their allotted center about 30 to 45 minutes prior to the exam.
- They have to bring a copy of their AP POLYCET 2019 Hall ticket/Admit card with a passport photo affixed on it and an original photo id proof.
- The invigilator will complete all formalities like checking attendance, signing and verifying
- the hall ticket with the photo id proof.
- Candidates must not modify/tamper with any details on the admit card once authenticated.
- Candidates can approach the invigilator/supervisor-in-charge in the room for any assistance or information regarding the test.
- Individuals have to stay until the exam is over.
- The AP POLYCET 2019 Admit Card must be preserved till the admission procedure is over.
Items not allowed:
- Calculators and log tables
- Slide rulers
- Electronic watches with facilities of calculator
- Chits of paper
- Mobile phones/any Bluetooth device