Steps to download Admit Card
- Visit the official website and click on the hall ticket link
- Log in using the registration number and date of birth.
- Select the option for the attempted exam paper and download the hall ticket.
- Check the candidate’s details given on the admit card and take at least two printouts of the admit card.
Information on Admit card:
- Candidate’s full name
- Candidate’s address
- Date of birth
- Father’s name
- Examination Center’s address
- Candidate’s photo & signature
- Date & Time of the exam
Instructions on Admit Card/Hall Ticket
- All examinees must verify details on their issued hall ticket(s) when they are issued.
- Examinees must reach the examination centre an hour before the exam.
- Candidates are advised to visit the exam centre a day before the exam to check the place
- The Hall ticket must be preserved for the next step in the admission process